10 Things You Could Do for the New Year!
1. You could do what you said you would do last year and get healthy.
2. You could find a new love or improve a current one.
3. You could win a million dollars.
4. You could create more things to do.
5. You could visit your extended family more.
6. You could start a business.
7. You could go back to school.
8. You could take that vacation you’ve been waiting for.
9. You could look for a new job.
10. You could join me in at least one of ten 5ks that I will be running to raise money for Autism while also helping me prepare for the Autism 50, a formidable 50 mile race in the fall!
The Multiple Benefits of Joining Me in 1 or More 5ks
1. You can easily get in shape…if that’s what you said you would this year.
2. You and your current love can run it together OR you might find a new love running with us
3. It won’t cost a million dollars; therefore you would have saved a million dollars.
4. Run more than one 5k and challenge yourself.
5. The opportunity to invite your extended family to join you.
6. You’ll help build “Autism 50” as an annual awareness event.
7. You don’t have to go back to school; I can teach you how to run pain free, without a midterm exam.
8. It will prepare you for vacation with firmer legs and a tighter core.
9. It will help alleviate the stress you have on your current job and give you a better attitude on life.
10. You really will make a direct impact in the lives and families of those affected by Autism.
Every year you and I can make a difference for families living with Autism!
In 2008 the “Autism 50” was born, which gave me the amazing opportunity to run my first 50mile Ultra Marathon. Naturally this experience and each year following, has had a profound impact on my life! I quickly began to see just how simple the goal of “Autism 50” is: to raise $50,000 annually for local community based non-profits with a proven record of helping families with Autism. This “hands-on” grassroots approach to Autism awareness through running has become one of the most effective methods for generating long lasting relationships and true fiscal support.
For more information on previous “Autism 50” events, Bookmark this page or Join our Facebook group http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_111199708951584